Hacker News has confirmed that the botnet has been breached, saying the attacks are “a massive botnets botnet breach.”
The site has been flooded with posts from people concerned about the attack, saying that they are getting emails from people saying they can’t log into their accounts, or have their accounts flagged by the site.
Hacker News claims that the breach affects tens of thousands of accounts, but it has not provided a total number of accounts affected.
Users have also been reporting that they have been unable to log into any of their accounts.
Hacker, a popular website for online chat and bulletin board discussion, is owned by The Information, a news outlet founded by former Google employee James Damore.
Damore, who made the controversial statements that “Google and the tech companies that fund it” do not represent the views of the site, has been a vocal critic of Google.
The Hacker News post claims that “a small number of the bots” have been responsible for the attack.
The site says that it is working to resolve the issue, and has posted a statement on its home page.
“Hacker News is working on a bug bounty program for our users, and we will be rolling out a patch tomorrow,” the statement reads.
“As soon as we have more information on the nature of the attack and the number of affected accounts, we will update this story.
In the meantime, we strongly encourage all of our users to take the time to sign up for a Hacker News account, as we’re working hard to mitigate this attack and help restore confidence.”
Hacker News says that the number and severity of the attacks has increased as of late.
The company said that it’s working with law enforcement and other agencies to find the attackers, and that it has launched a new system to protect users.
Hacker says it is also working to improve its reputation and prevent similar attacks in the future.
Damor’s comments are not the first time the company has been under fire.
Damors first blog post about his views on diversity and the importance of diversity in tech was in February, but the company had been under pressure from tech firms to make a more inclusive statement about diversity in the workplace.
It has since taken down the post.
Damores comments were met with criticism on social media, including from the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter, which quickly became a trending topic on Twitter.
Damoros first post about the #Blacklivesmatter movement was posted on February 23, 2017.
He has since continued to make comments on the topic, but this time he stated that he was “not in favor of [black] people using their voices” in the tech industry.
“I don’t think it’s necessary to be on the right side of a controversy, so why not just let it be?” he wrote.
Damos response has been met with some criticism, particularly on Twitter, where the hashtag has become popular.
“How dare you call your own company racist?
If you disagree with my ideas, then you’re racist,” tweeted one user.
“You just don’t get to be a hero,” tweeted another.
Twitter user @NerdyMango also took to Twitter to voice his displeasure.
“That’s the way you’re allowed to be.
And that’s why you’re not a hero.
That’s what a hero is for you.
#blacklivesmall,” he tweeted.
HackerNews did not respond to The Huffington Post’s request for comment.